ADSENSE

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FACEBOOK FANPAGE BUSINESS (part1)

I've spent the past few months working on a Facebook project. A friend introduced me to a new online business, at first I saw it as crab, but on a second thought I decided to check it out, since there's no harm in trying. In this post I'll be giving the basics of this new business. Hopefully, later on I'll throw more light on it.

We all know that Facebook is one of the most popular social networking site on the the Internet, and has got lots of potentials. Many in the past harnessed the potentials of this great site and made good money from it. This business got no specific name, but I tagged it Facebook Fanpage Business.

WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?



Without wasting much time, it simply involves creating Professional Facebook Fanpages for Local Businesses around you. There are lots of companies out there with no idea of what the impact of social media could be on their business. Top companies like Pepsi, Coca-cola, Amazon e.t.c are already benefiting from it.


Like I said earlier on, when I was introduced to this business I never saw it as something lucrative. Now, I'm making good money from it. It's not only fetching me good money, but also helping me build my online presence, geting more contacts e.t.c. Next time I'll show you how to get started, the pros and cons, and all the necessary information that you need. Keep checking back, and remember to share this post on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.

1 comment: